Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekend Traveler Bag - Straps added - Now it's ready to use!!!

The weekend traveler bag is finally finished.  I added an adjustable strap that can be used over the shoulder.  I also added two smaller straps/handles so that the bag can be held by hand or on the shoulder.  All straps are also removable.



Previously I posted these features of the bag:  







Affiliate Discloser: Time to time I may share a link to shops or products that I love. I may be compensated in exchange for you clicking on these links and making a purchase. Please know that all the proceeds go to supporting my quilting habit.

2 comments:

  1. You really did a beautiful job on this bag. So many details! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! Great weekender bag! :)

    ReplyDelete