Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Weekender Bag Take Two!!!



I am in the process of perfecting my weekender bag pattern.  This time I used up some charm packs I had from Mode.  I also tapered the top a little bit so the bag wasn't so "box-ish". Instead of sewing this one with the seams inside the bag, I sewed the perimeter seams on the outside.  I then covered the seams with bias tap.  I did not add a zippered pocket to this bag... only because I ran out of fabric to do it properly.  I did still ad the flap on the back that will slip over the handle of my luggage.





Affiliate Discloser: Time to time I may share a link to shops or products that I love. I may be compensated in exchange for you clicking on these links and making a purchase. Please know that all the proceeds go to supporting my quilting habit.

8 comments:

  1. Kudos on making this bag! I always have a difficult with them, but admire those who can make them and make them amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the colors and contrast trim that you used. I love seeing all the bags people make. Would like to spend more time making myself some, but need to catch up with lots of quilts first that need quilting and binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! My luggage set came with a smaller bag that has the band to slip over the handle, never thought about adding that to my own bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really nice bag! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a nice weekender bag!

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bag! I really like that plaid lining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your quality of workmanship is very nice. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.