Sunday, March 5, 2017

Free Quilt Pattern-Hidden Chevron

Yikes life got busy! But here's something I've been working on.




This was a super easy quilt using organic cotton.  The fabric I used was from Birch Organics- Hidden Gardens collection.

I added the FREE quilt pattern to my shop site.  Please click on the link below to access it.

FREE HIDDEN CHEVRON QUILT PATTERN







Affiliate Discloser: Time to time I may share a link to shops or products that I love. I may be compensated in exchange for you clicking on these links and making a purchase. Please know that all the proceeds go to supporting my quilting habit.

11 comments:

  1. The quilt has the same colors in it at the ad for fabric.com in the sidebar. Coincidences are so funny. The quilt looks clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice that... but it certainly does coordinate well!

      Delete
  2. Love your color choices and the pattern! It seems so 3D - like it's waving hello! Lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute quilt!!! Turquoise goes so well with so many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold and turquoise together! This is a really pretty quilt and love chevrons too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good chevron, thanks for the free pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quilt! Thanks for sharing the link to the free pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully inviting and modern looking =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely quilt using great modern fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and a lovely finish. Thanks for the pattern share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great quilt! And thanx for the pattern, it's one I've been wanting to make for ages!

    ReplyDelete